7 points to consider when making lip filling
Medical Aesthetic Physicians listed the important points to be considered in the process of lip filling, which has become increasingly popular in recent years.
Medical Aesthetic Physicians stated that there are important criteria for lip filling, which has increased in popularity in recent years. Medical Aesthetic Physicians outlined the importance of natural appearance and original shape in the filling and listed 7 important points.
– Hyaluronic acid-based lip fillers are not permanent. The hyaluronidase enzyme naturally found in the body breaks down in the body in a period of 6-12 months. The permanence period of the filling varies from person to person. We cannot predict this. The approval of the selected filler, such as the FDA, CE, may affect the permanence period.
– If a chemical or drug is injected into your face or body, no matter what, the practitioner should be an experienced physician. Beauticians, hairdressers, or other professionals should be avoided. Briefly, lip filling should be applied by a professional ‘physician’ in this regard.
– One of the biggest reasons people are afraid of medical aesthetic practices is poorly made lip fillers. Lips that look like duck or mold have been the nightmare of people for years. Lip filling should be done by paying attention to the person’s facial proportions and even the length of the neck.
– There may be swelling and bruising due to injection. I have listed what needs to be done to reduce the risk of bruising in another article. If there is a planned event, it would be good to have your lip filling 1-2 weeks in advance, like a special day.
– Having thick lips doesn’t mean your face will look more beautiful. As beauty is mathematics, the lip should be evaluated not alone but in an entire body. You cannot have ideal lips by requesting the same in the photos. The experienced physician will evaluate this for you and present you with his recommendations.
– The fats taken from the body do not show the desired performance in lip shaping. Permanent fillings are no longer preferred in the world. The hyaluronic acid filler is the most used filler type in the world.
– While some people have good lip shapes and sections, their lip skin may be rough, cracked. As for them, lip filling is a good alternative, and lip mesotherapy can be an alternative application.